|LEVEL 2| Award in Wines and Spirits The “Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits” program is a multiple day program of over 16 hours of education. This course introduces a systematic approach to tasting wine and reviews major wine regions and grape varietals of the world. This class includes over 44 wines, 6 spirits, textbook, study guide, glassware, review session and exam.
- Covers major grape varieties and wine regions of the world
- Taught how to taste wine professionally
- 8 Week wine course assess over 44 wines, 6 spirits and food matching
- Includes Textbook, Study-Guide, ISO Tasting Glasses, all wine and printed material
- Review Session, homework assignments, and additional resources provided
- Sit down Exam conducted under strict rules & regulations
- Receive internationally recognized Certificate and Lapel Pin
This is the real deal. Recommend taking Level 1 Award in Wine prior to Level 2, but not required. Depends on your experience. Email email@example.com for more information. Thank you.